Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thinking of you card

         "Thinking of You"
                                                        4 1/2 x 5 3/4' Size Blank Inside
                                                        Hand Made card with evelope
                                                        Materials are all stamping up! and can   
                                                        Purchased on my online Store.
                                                        Made to order
                                                        $4.00 plus shipping
                                                         Click on Link Above to buy card now:
                                                        "Thinking of You,Best Friend"
                                                           4 1/2x 5 3/4' Size Blank Inside
                                                           Hand Made card with envelope
                                                           Materials are all Stamping up! .
                                                           And can be purchsed at my online
                                                           store.
                                                            $4.00 plus shipping


   Click on Button below to purchase card:

Hello Stampers!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Mine has been quiet full and busy at work this am and now getting ready to go on my women's bowling league that I do every Thursday night for fun. It gets me out and about socializing a bit here in Oregon as Its actually pretty hard to find friends once your kids are grown up and there are no longer play dates etc lol Kinda miss having my close friends by. I hope you enjoy this card, I think I will make a couple of other cards using this same stamp, I just love Koalas and they are from my home land Australia.


Thanks for swinging by To read my Blog! have an Awesome Day!!
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment