Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Hearts A Flutter Valentines Day card

Hello Everyone!

I though I would try making a card that was a little Victorian inspired today and just love the muted colors of pink,cream and tan colors together and this is what i came up with. This was also my first time to make a tissue paper rose for my project and was quiet happy with the way it turned out, I would still love to learn more about making different types of flowers for my hand made cards.
 I had heaps of fun designing this card tonight using the Hearts a Flutter stamp set by stamping up! I hope you Enjoy it! This card I used several different products to create it.:)


Thanks for swinging by To read my Blog! have an Awesome Day!!
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.

Supplies used:
Tissue paper
Brads
Hearts a Flutter Stamping up set
Hearts a Flutter dies
white lacy ribbon
Black,cream and light pink card stock
embossing folders used: perfect polka dots and spring flowers 

No comments:

Post a Comment