Monday, January 19, 2015

Shadow Boxes


Hello everyone!

Here are some lovely shadow boxes that I created a while ago and though that I would share with you. This was my first time ever at doing this project and just loved every minuted of getting creative and figuring out what I wanted to do in each shadow box. I was really happy with the way these turned out and now they both hang in my craft room. To make these i used all sorts or papers,die cuts, embellishments anything you want. I just laid everything out on the paper before i started assembling my project so i new where I wanted to place all the items that were going to be going onto my project. I so cant wait to make more of these. Have you tried these before? I think you would enjoy it!!
Thanks for swinging by To read my Blog! have an Awesome Day!!
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment