Monday, January 12, 2015

My Family






I thought that today I would post some family photos with you, so you know who I am and can put a face to me :)   I have three Beautiful Kids, Tristan (18), Kyle(16) and Schyler (14).  Who Currently Live in Alaska with their dad, My oldest sone goes to the university of Anchorage Alaska and is studying GIS and loving it, My two younger children are in high school with a possibility of my 16 yr old coming to move in with us hopefully over the summer to finish up his last two year of high school here in Oregon. My husbands name is Jeff and he is a drafter for K&B in Portland,Oregon. As you know I love to make cards as the most favorite hobby I have but I also love to scrapbook and soon will begin Project Life I am really looking forward to it as I cant wait to keep track of the different cards i make each month and each yr with the help of an album and keeping my photos organized, I like to be old school lol when it comes to things like this. Great thing is Stamping up! now has an exclusive line of Project Life Products by Becky Higgins and I am so excited and can't wait to place my order and begin my new journalism hobbie. What about you? I also love to cook so I will be sharing photos of food as well as recipes for you to enjoy!  Any feed back would be awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment