Saturday, March 7, 2015

Emboss Resist card " Perfect Peacock"

Hi Stampers,

Well, today I decided to use my Stamping Up! "Perfect Peacock" stamp set. I haven't used it so I though i would create and make something with it today and  I came up with this simple emboss resist card. I just love the colors in this card and love the way it turned out! It's such a beautiful day out today almost way to nice to be inside, but I did manage to spend some time out there and swept a much need back deck off and looks so much better lol. I feel spring is here:)


Thanks for swinging by To read my Blog! have an Awesome Day!!
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.

 Click on link below for Emboss resist tutorial:
http://creativestampingbyrebecca.blogspot.com/

Supplies used;
white embossing powder
Versa Mark
Sponges

No comments:

Post a Comment