Wednesday, August 5, 2015

"Picture My Life"




Hi Stampers!!!
Last night I had the opportunity to go to my uplines house to see how she does the
"Picture My Life" class. Same as (project life). It was an amazing time! Nothing like a treat of hot peach cobbler when you walk through the door to her house,wow! This class was fabulous! We each brought about 12 photos to create with and each got to produce 6 pages of" Picture my life". I had never done this before and was very eager to learn which is why I went to the class.  My up line Linda Pantalone, taught me how to do Picture my life and what was involved and wow, anyone can certainly do this. It was easy, fast and great way to get all your photos into albums to protect them and was a lot of fun in the process. I hope you enjoyed my first pages there will be heaps more to come starting September when I place my next order!!!

Come and join me and lets get our class on!!!!!
www.creativestamper1.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment