Saturday, March 14, 2015

My Australian Themed Magnolia stamps "Australian Themed Cards"

My" Australian Themed" Magnolia Stamped Images ready to to go. I was so excited when I saw these Australian themed stamps as I am a Native Australian and was looking for something different and of Course "Australian Themed" which was so hard to find, I was absolutely thrilled when I found these gorgeous stamps that i really had to have them. I received them back on Xmas Day and haven't used them yet, so finally now i have time to play!!

                                 Here are my stamped images ready to color!!!

                                                       Here are my colored images ready to put on cards.


                                                    Card #1 Magnolia with an Australian Cockatoo
                                                    Card #2 Magnolia boy hold a Boomerang
                                                    Card #3 Magnolia with a Didgeridoo
                                                    Card #4 Magnolia with a Kangaroo

Hi Stampers!!
I am so in love with the adorable Magnolia rubber stamps with the of course":Australian Theme"
I hope you enjoy my cards as much as I do. Just wanted to post something different from of course my love of "Stamping" Up! as I love to use all different types of stamps.

Thanks for swinging by To read my Blog! have an Awesome Day!!
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions

No comments:

Post a Comment