Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Live Life Cards


                                                     "Live Life Cards"

Hi Stampers!
Well this afternoon I though I would play with some spray inks and back ground stamps in these tow cards I just posted and it was the first time I used this stamp set and I have had it a while, I guess i haven't used it because I wasn't sure what to do with this stamp set. Well today I decided to use it and instead of using the eggs stamp in the bird nests i thought that id use butterflies instead for something different. I really like the way these two cards came out! What do you think?


Thanks for swinging by To read my Blog! have an Awesome Day!!
Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions.
Supplies:
En Francais stamping up! Stamp
Take car stamping up! stamp set


No comments:

Post a Comment